Become a Member of the California Reinvestment Coalition
CRC welcomes California mission-driven community organizations and government agencies to join the coalition.
CRC is a trusted partner helping to support affordable housing and affordable home ownership for low-income communities. Just as we work to ensure that people have affordable places to live, CRC promotes the economic stability people need to stay in that housing and to thrive - actively addressing the legacy of discriminatory investment to restore racial and economic equity throughout California
It’s incredibly important to have access to the decision-makers who have a significant impact on the communities we serve. CRC provides a platform to share the experiences of the community members we serve, and allows us to be a changemaker and thought partner in bringing about the changes we want to see.
CRC keeps us in the loop about policy issues related to financial institutions, CRA, and community economic development. By participating in CRC-organized bank meetings, we ensure that the voices of small businesses and rural communities in the Central Valley are at the table. CRC has been a critical partner as we advocate for more strategic investments in central California.
Benefits of CRC Membership
- Invitations to annual meetings with banks and bank merger-related activities – an exclusive opportunity to meet with bank executives to discuss their community investment strategies.
- A dedicated advocate that amplifies your voice, so that bankers, regulators, and elected officials pay attention to the needs of our communities.
- Groundbreaking programs that strengthen and protect the economic well-being of the people your organization serves every day.
- Connection to a statewide network of peer organizations that are also serving low-income communities and communities of color.
- Members-only updates and analysis on banking practices, regulatory issues, and legislation that directly impact the mission and financial capacity of your organization.
- Engagement in CRC initiatives, such as sign-on letters, press events, and other advocacy efforts that hold policymakers and regulators accountable to the people they were chosen to represent and serve.
If you are interested in becoming a member of CRC, please read the following pledge and fill out the form below. We will consider your request and submit it to our Board of Directors for approval. Once approved, we will notify you and provide information about CRC committees and dues.
Annual CRC membership dues:
- Community organization – $100 (Budget is under $500k)
- Community organization – $200 (Budget of $500k – $5M)
- Community organization – $300 (Budget over $5M)
- Public agency – $500
Inquire About CRC Membership
If you would like to learn more about how your organization can become a Member of CRC, please fill out the form below and we will contact you.